LICENSE GRANT & OWNERSHIP BY ENERGY FUELS
2. Ownership. All information, documents, materials, graphics, photography designs, logos, layouts and computer codes (collectively, “Content”) of this Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively, or licensed for its sole use, by Energy Fuels. Content is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trade-marks, trade dress and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of this Site is prohibited, except where specifically provided in the license above. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this Site.
The information on this Site is provided solely for users’ general knowledge and is provided “as is”. This Site may contain bugs, errors or other problems. Energy Fuels makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and Energy Fuels disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Energy Fuels does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on this Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this Site.
This Site information and Content is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Energy Fuels, and Energy Fuels assumes no responsibility as to its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, the information in no way should be construed or interpreted as – or as part of – an offering or solicitation of securities. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Energy Fuels to that effect.
Energy Fuels investor relations material was accurate at the time of posting, but may be superseded by subsequent disclosures.
This Site uses “analytical” cookies and other tracking technologies to allow trusted partners to analyze aggregated Site usage. This helps us enhance and improve the user’s experience by, for example, making sure users are finding what they need easily. Energy Fuels will not sell such Site usage statistics to any third party and will only use the data collected for the purpose of enhancing and improving the Site user’s experience. By browsing the Site with cookies enabled, you are agreeing to their use.
CAUTION ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This website includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of applicable Canadian and U.S. securities laws. Actual results and events may be significantly different from what we currently expect. These statements are based on a number of material assumptions, which may prove to be incorrect. We recommend that you review our current Annual Report on Form 10-K , and our subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, for more information about these assumptions and risks. Forward-looking information is designed to help you understand management’s current views of our near and longer-term prospects, and it may not be appropriate for other purposes. We will not necessarily update this information unless we are required to by securities laws.
Examples of forward-looking information in this website include:
– Energy Fuels’ estimates of its mineral reserves and mineral resources
– Energy Fuels’ capital expenditure program, exploration and development expenditures and reclamation costs
– Energy Fuels’ expectations of market prices and costs, the supply and demand for uranium, and possible impacts of litigation and regulatory actions on Energy Fuels
– Energy Fuels’ exploration and development plans and objectives and future royalty and tax payments and rates
– Energy Fuels’ expectations regarding raising capital
– Energy Fuels’ expectations regarding additions to its mineral reserves and resources through acquisitions and exploration
– The receipt of regulatory approvals, permits and licenses under governmental regulatory regimes.
Energy Fuels’ actual results could differ materially from those anticipated. Management has identified the a number of risk factors which could have a material impact on Energy Fuels, including the following:
– global financial conditions;
– the ability of Energy Fuels to meet its obligations to its creditors and the uncertainty of funding;
– volatility in the market price of the Company’s shares and the risk of dilution from future equity financings;
– the impact of volatility in uranium prices on the valuation of Energy Fuels’ mineral reserves and resources and the market price of its shares;
– public acceptance of nuclear energy and competition from other energy sources;
– failure to realize benefits from transactions;
– competition for properties;
– the imprecision of mineral reserves and resources estimation;
– Energy Fuels’ ability to expand and replace its mineral reserves and resources;
– uncertainty as to reclamation and decommissioning liabilities;
– reliance on other operators;
– technical innovation rendering Energy Fuels’ products and services obsolete;
– property title risk;
– liabilities inherent in mining operations and the adequacy of insurance coverage;
– delays in obtaining permits and licenses for development properties;
– the speculative nature of exploration and development projects;
– difficulty complying with changing government regulations and policy, including without limitation, compliance with environment, health and safety regulations;
– dependence on key personnel;
– the potential influence of Energy Fuels’ largest Shareholders;
– potential conflicts of interest for the Company’s directors who are engaged in similar businesses;
– limitations of disclosure and internal controls;
– the ability of Energy Fuels to increase mineral extraction and recovery in response to increases in commodity prices or other market conditions;
– the potential for, and outcome of, litigation and other legal proceedings, including potential injunctions;
– risks associated with paying off indebtedness at its maturity; and
– risks inherent in the Company’s and industry analysts’ forecasts or predictions of future uranium and vanadium price levels.
This is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect our forward-looking statements. We recommend you review our current Form 10-K and our subsequent Forms 10-Q.
CAUTIONARY NOTICE TO UNITED STATES INVESTORS
This website may use the terms “Measured” “Indicated” and “Inferred” Resources, terms recognized and required by Canadian regulations, but not recognized by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). “Inferred Resources” have a great amount of uncertainty and it cannot be assumed that all or any part of an Inferred Resource will ever be upgraded to a higher category. U.S. investors are advised that information regarding Mineral Resources contained on this website may not be comparable to similar information made public by United States companies.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Energy Fuels is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of – or the inability to use – this Site or its Content, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, litigation or due to business interruption, even if Energy Fuels or an authorized representative was advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental term the agreement between Energy Fuels and all Site users. This Site would not be provided without such limitations.
REVISIONS & ETCETERA
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Energy Fuels does not warrant that any of the materials on this Site are accurate, complete or current. Energy Fuels reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on this Site without notice.
Energy Fuels has not reviewed all of the websites linked to or from its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Energy Fuels of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions.